Received an email from George Yam
He states:
Thanks.
I just made a check with Mr Douglas, seems like not possible to buy new software as the budget for teaching subject is next to zero.
Pls try and make do with what you have.
BTW I take it that the TOR is still a draft version and you are not officially submitting it yet.
So I replied him:
Hi Mr Yam,
We will submitting the TOR on Monday 12th November, together with our individual journal.
Regarding our next meeting, is it possible to be on the coming friday 16th November.
We are free on that day.
Project Group 4 & 5
Therefore,
Alvin, please send the finalised TOR to everyone's email b4 11pm (ALVIN AND FARHAN WORKING ON TOR)
Everyone else, please finish up your INDIVIDUAL JOURNAL before MONDAY for submission. The template can be found on OLE. IT IS EASY! so please do it.
My comp is down. anything sms me.
Sunday, November 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment