Okay now to something personal.
FIRSTLY, I AM NOT HAPPY WITH ALVIN POST IN HIS BLOG.
1. If u think that i am deserting my chores, TELL ME STR8. AND THAT in my point of view. I DONT THINK I AM. I do all the plannings and stuff and instantly reminding EVERYONE to work closely on the timeline.
2. If u wanna say me of my lateness, I got nth to say. BUT KNOW WHAT? AT LEASE I COMPLETED EVERYTHING I HAD TO DO. I started on modeling already. So does my LATENESS AFFECT MY WORK PACE? NO.
3. If u wan to be the leader I DUN CARE. JUST BE. So next time, I BEG U, please do the chores of planning, making sure, urging, pushing and reminding!
4. Since u are the one who suggested the revised storyline, arent u the best person who can do the scope and storyboard? U said farhan and u are doing it. Isnt it ok already? So what are u complaining?! And i am also agreeable to the storyline already. Or issit that the leader must do EVERYTHING then he/she is counted as a leader? Have i not done enough?
DAMN!
Sunday, November 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment