Thursday, November 1, 2007

...another tiring day

You guys forget abt the meeting :( (except farhan who is waiting at skype :S)
Looked at the time, its 8:15pm and WHRS EVERYBODY??

geez. forget abt that.
Come to think of it, the meeting isnt that impt aft all if u guys did wadeva its needed.
Teehee

Anyway, I will be in school @ 10am to do MP.
Tmr we will finalised TOR and do up storyboard and characters.

So guys have in mind wad designs u want already?
I see u all tmr.
Im freaking tired as usual...

Farhan: Can you pass the record sound clip (that day's meeting) to me. I wanna listen to it and see if theres anything that we are lacking of.. just in case. Dont wanna get scolded by George Yam again.

(While creating the email, they asked to put secret qn and ans right. then i select "My favourite teacher" den the ans is.. GEORGE YAM. LOLOLOLOLOL DAMN)

2 comments:

HoWdOiNoE said...

holy mother of god. what an answer.

angelus_raptor said...

omg lolz pwnzors. 8D;;