Hi all,
I suddenly thought of using something to update everyone of us abt the situation and progress of MP. Well, I decide to make the content open like.. you can write down your thoughts? What you wanna say out to another team members.. or act as a reminder. All sorts of things thru out this 4 months of hell and road to graduation.
I shall start off with the first post.
Today is our very first meeting with George. As we all can see, his expectations is fucking high and know what? I'm totally stressed out by him. Firstly, I wanna apologise for my attitude. I can't really control my emotions well and i might tend to be commanding at times. PLEASE BEAR WITH IT! Raine is still raine... hehe.. But I will really push hard on the group so that we don't lag behind time. This is all for our good. Hope u guys can understand..
As i was saying i'm very stressful, because I've to settle projects at work, I have to manage MP, and then settle with other redundant subjects' assignments. Seriously, I am really feeling intense stress today. I don't even have the time to relax myself. I'm tking the time of my slping time to write these.. and im dozing off soon.
I know everyone is stressful as well. We are have our own personal lives as well. So, I just wanna urge everyone to work hard and finish this last race of our poly life! As for me, I will try to slowly handle over projects at work and conc fully on MP. I will try to manage my time.
Lastly about assignments..
I have an urgent task to do in office tmr therefore I had to rush down str8 aft sch. Sorry I cant join you guys. But I will make sure to finish my allocated tasks. Regarding the Storyboarding, everyone of us must sit together and think of the scenes and most imptly, the landscape. I'm requesting for a meeting in MSN/SKYPE on wednesday night 8:30pm. This is to do a check on what are the things done and what else we are lack of. SMS me or let me know if its possible.
Regarding the TOR, we are hoping to complete most of it by wednesday 11:59pm! Teehee. On thursday, we will focus more on character & landscape design, as well as storyboarding. These will take longer time cos need to draw..
I will be staying whole day in school on Thurs to complete most of the things. Hope to see u guys ^^
Please do write ANYTHING you want in this blog. I hope this blog is useful.
Oh btw, I created an email fyp.2007@hotmail.com
Somebody kind enough to tell george?
(**Try to use different colours to post to represent different groupmembers, I use grey**)
honeyflash
Tuesday, October 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment